CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Other Half

I (George) will use white text to signify it's me doing an update. Signs of the end of the end of the semester are everywhere. Talks of final exams, plans for the summer, and graduation are the theme of most peoples' conversations. This semester has easily been the best I've had here at Tech... and it has nothing to do with the school. I had an amazing Spring Break with Noelle and I've turned my life around in the area of health and fitness. Since December 2008, I've lost over 15 lbs and training for a marathon. I have also started the famous P90X routine and seeing great results. My weight and self-image have been problems of mine my entire life. Noelle has been an amazing influence on my life and has helped me lose the weight and get into shape. I've still got a long way to go to get into the condition I desire, but I have the tools and the skills to get it done. In the next month, I'll post a picture of a before and after to really show that P90X works.

0 comments: